FAQ’s –MINI Pay Monthly Service Plan
1. How do I set up my MINI Pay Monthly Service plan?
Your local MINI Centre will be able to set up your personal Pay Monthly plan for you.
2. What are the benefits of the MINI Pay Monthly Service plan?
The opportunity to spread the cost of servicing your MINI.
You’re protected from service price inflation for the length of your plan.
Genuine MINI parts are used to service your vehicle.
Highly trained MINI Technicians ensures the best care for your vehicle.
Every plan is personalised to your servicing needs.
Offers flexibility to transfer between MINI or BMW vehicles.
3. How many services do I have to include in my Pay Monthly Service plan?
There is no limit to the number of services you can include in your Pay Monthly plan, whatever suits you.
4. Which services can I include in my Pay Monthly Service plan?
Oil Filter Service
Air Filter Service
Fuel Filter Service (Diesel only)
Spark Plugs (petrol only)
5. How do I pay for my services monthly through the MINI Pay Monthly scheme?
Your local MINI Centre will set up a Direct Debit which will allow you to pay for your servicing on a monthly basis.
6. Where can I redeem my Pay Monthly Service plan?
At any UK MINI Authorised Service centre providing you’re on the national MINI Pay Monthly scheme.
7. What’s the difference between the national MINI Pay Monthly service plan and the Centre specific MINI Pay Monthly service plan?
The national Pay Monthly plan can be redeemed at any MINI Centre but is only available for MINIs over 3 years of age.
The Centre specific plan can only be redeemed at the Centre where the original plan was purchased or at another Centre within the same Group e.g. Sytner. The Centre specific plan is available for any age of MINI and can be customised to include Centre specific offers such as Winter/Summer Health checks.
8. What happens to my Pay Monthly Service Plan if I sell my vehicle?
You have the opportunity to sell the plan with your MINI to the next owner. Alternatively, you have the flexibility to transfer your Pay Monthly Service Plan to your next MINI or BMW. If neither of these options are suitable you can also cancel your Pay Monthly Service Plan and receive any unused payments back.